Here are all the things that have happened since last time I posted:
- Turned 40. You guys. 40 is totally fine. You got this.
- Got married. Turns out, even if you only have 18 people at a wedding (including you, your groom and your kid) you still have to PLAN A WEDDING. Oops.
- Went to Spain on my honeymoon. Am now considering buying property in Spain.
- Dealt with some pitbull-related realness from an incident that happened while we were in Spain. Have another new dog trainer.
- Had Lasik surgery. I can see! Also, my right eye is constantly dry and sort of funky. But seeing without glasses is real good. REAL GOOD.
- Have hard decisions to make in the next few days about my poor old Kitty, who may have reached the end of the road. Adult decisions are just the worst.
Now that most of those things are done, I’ll probably write some posts about them or something. In the meantime, I’m still pretty regular over on Instagram, and today I posted something on my agency’s blog about how it’s okay to do a wee bit o’ work when you’re on vacation. It’s more personal than business-y, really, so feel free to check that out while I’m churning out all that other stuff.